1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

mr megawatt

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Micky, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Micky

Micky Commuter 500 +

so what have you been upto hmmmmm?
    i past you in the car on the way back from ashford if you saw a blue audi flashing and some nutter waving like mad well that was meeeee... :lol2:

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Ah! I wondered who and why? Was watching for coppers. Just painted my trailer again this morning. Showed a young neighbour how to tension his chain and managed 1 1/2 on the Marsh. Met BikerMike in Rye and arranged a rideout for Friday and possibly eastbourne airshow from Beachy Head on saturday!

3. Micky

Micky Commuter 500 +

im off on hols friday, depending how work is going i may get wed and thurs or possibly thurs off i'll know hopefully end of mon whats the state of play wed/thurs if you fancy doing anything

4. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Nothing yet mate.