1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Anglesey 11th August

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by JimG, Jun 14, 2013.

1. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

In a moment of weakness I've booked Anglesey for the 11th August with NoLimits. It's only just up the road... where the world ends... and the natives speak in foreign tongues.

Staying locally the night before and night after.

moto.gif

Also looking at Cadwell a week later :D

Ducky likes this.
  2. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

another addict.....

3. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Well Mrs G said she wanted a holiday, so I said 'What about an island, in another country, with lovely beaches?' . She jumped at the idea :cool:

hoppielimp likes this.
  4. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Hmmmm, still thinking about this one but am very tempted. Love the setting where the track is.

5. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Never done Anglesey....what's it like? Would everyone be inters or novice?

Will have a think......

6. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

not me im afraid :(
    what day is cadwell ?

7. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Haven't been there yet, so best to find a video on YouTube. But basically it's up, down, round and round, and a great view of the sea. :cool:

8. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

It's a fun track (although was quite a few years ago since I rode it) with a beautiful backdrop of the ocean. And I reckon Inters will be fine :)

9. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Great day in the Welsh sunshine at Anglesey - no offs. Great circuit if you like corners - there are three full hairpins and four 3/4 hairpins as well as a hand full of other corners. Got to say the boys from Liverpool know how to corner.

Noise test is... Well it isn't. I think you get thrown out if you are louder than the jets from the air force base next door.

If you come off they like you to pick the bike up. If it starts you ride it back to the paddock. Hence practically no red flags.

Nice circuit. 20 garages, large tarmac paddock with power, showers, cafe/bar, and lots of space to camp, if camp is what you are.

:D

lammyR6, ramrider and Roadwart like this.
  10. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

sounds great. maybe next time i will pick up my phase book and join you. :D:D

deano81 likes this.
  11. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

NAPA121 likes this.