1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Recommend van hire company?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Ducky, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Sarah and I are going away for a short holiday with the bikes soon and need to hire something like a Transit 350 (to carry two bikes) for 8 days; so wondered if anyone can recommend a hire company?

I've been googleing the usual top hits, but they all get bad feedback so don't want to risk them :thumbsdown:.

Ta! :)

2. guy

guy Moped +

Not sure where you are, but I've always used Dartford Motors http://www.dartfordmotors.com/
    Prices are very competitive between companies these days.

Ducky likes this.
  3. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Cheers dude, I'm only in Swanley so will check them out! :thumbsup:

4. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Mate i Use a Company in Dover Loads But have account with Northgat and other let me know what you get Charged as could use my account and i get better rates and you will not have to Pay the VAT

5. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Whatever you do don't mention you want to transport bikes as this seems to put them well off!