1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

Sold! 92 L reg FZR600 Genesis - £650

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by fzr-paul, Jun 27, 2013.

1. fzr-paul

fzr-paul Race Rep +

I need to sell my FZR600 Genesis fast. It is a Cali import but been in the UK for many years. Black with a few marks as one would expect but it is all there and has been great. "ONLY" reason for sale is I have not got the room to keep it as I have just bought a 918 fireblade. Otherwise it would 100% be staying.

I bought it back in January with approximately 20800 miles. It has 22900 miles on it now and has been a joy to own. MOT until end of January 2014 and tax until the same.

It has matching bridgestone BT090 tyres with masses of tread left. A new battery and new chain was put on last month and the fork seals were done a couple of months back.

It also has new correct indicators fitted, not the mini junk shown in the pic below.

It also has a full micron exhaust, is dyno jetted and has a genuine K&N mesh filter.

Everything works, including the radiator fan which comes on at the correct temp and cools the bike nicely.

It goes very well and is an incredibly capable machine.

It rides like a bigger tzr250, quite light at 185kgs and is a very balanced machine.

QUICK SALE WANTED SO £650.
    THIS IS NON NEGOTIABLE AND A COMPLETELY FIRM PRICE.

Buyer to collect from Rochester in Kent and cash on collection. I could even pick the buyer up to make things easier if they were let's say 30 miles from me. It is ready to ride away now.

I will also include a spare front wheel complete with brake disks, and a spare set of coils plus the original rear seat as it has a solo seat fitted.

One key for the ignition and another for the fuel and helmet lock.

Pic as below:
    [​IMG]

It has the correct grey finish front wheel fitted and not the powdercoated black one (which is the spare included) fitted in the pic.

I can take further pictures of it if required and am happy to answer any questions. I will try and take some more pics of the bike to show more detail.

Obviously I have the V5 and it is in my name.

PM ME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP!!!!

jack_bm likes this.
  2. fzr-paul

fzr-paul Race Rep +

NOW SOLD :cry:

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

glad you found a buyer before temptation got the better of me.

fzr-paul likes this.
  4. fzr-paul

fzr-paul Race Rep +

I was sorry to see it go but a trader has bought it. I know I have sorted most of the mechanical stuff but the profit would be small but there we go.

I got enough space now to keep the blade and tzr ready to go whenever I want but I still wonder if I have a really good sort out if I could fit an early R1 in there as well at some point.

What I do know is that I adore the blade, its looks, its power, good chassis and it sounds like the devil with its erm, rather empty pipe!!

lammyR6 likes this.