1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Novice MSV Trackday

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by lucia, Aug 9, 2013.

1. lucia

lucia Learner

Most of the peeps arranging trackdays here have done quite a few. MSV just published the trackdays/ evening for the rest of the year and I wanted to book a few novice sessions. Anyone interested in coming up with me for a novice trackday? Link is here http://www.msvtrackdays.com/bike-home/calendar.aspx ( realy hope it's ok to post links) I can be pretty flexiable with dates, but want someoe to go with; as I have a useless sense of direction and may well not find it otherwise :p

hoppielimp and BlackHornet like this.
  2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I wouldn't do the trackday itself but if you are stuck could always come on rideout to make sure you find your way :)

lucia likes this.
  3. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

What track was you thinking of, brands?

lucia likes this.
  4. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

HEH, Actually (Wait for it this is gonna hurt) judging by the amount of people where their bike mysteriously falls away from them on track days, I reckon a few could do with a day out with the Novices :p :lol2: :TY:

5. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I'll do one, Ima needing some novicing.
    Anyone lend me a bike? :p

deano81 and Roadwart like this.
  6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

no worries, you can use the cat :D it will mostly miss your normal high standards but mostly works :thumbsup:

deano81 and lucia like this.
  7. lucia

lucia Learner

Yay! Was thinking of Brands, it's the closest isn't it? (Don't worry, I genuinely don't think it's possible to get lost while ON a racetrack, you're ok to come with me...)
    Failing finding anyone as pants as me to come on a novice day, then yes, would be lovely if somene came u as a rideout. I think they smetimes run evenings doing novice and itermediate at similar times? I'll have another look and post some dates. It might be worth the trip p just to see if it IS ossible to get lost while on a racetrack; if anyone can do it, it's me...

SteveeP likes this.
  8. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

I am very tempted to do the 27th August at brands, can't decide in a full day or evening.

9. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Brands has 2 circuits in one, if you tried really hard you might be able to disappear off into the GP by turning left after Cooper. :p
    It's a good track to start on in my mind because its a varied track, a couple of fast straights thrown in with 4 different bends. Lydden is a bit... regular by my mind, there's not much need to change gear at unless you're going some. Brands gives a more "racery" feeling.

Both Brands and Lydden are local the Kent area.
    Brands is cooler though. :D

Evening bookings are good value if you don't think you'll do a full days racing, most people miss at least 1 session out of 6. Try and find a date with 3 groups max though, otherwise you get gimped on track time overall.

10. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Also for the full day registration is at 7:30 so would have to leaf home at 6:00 which is waaaaay too early!

Skortchio likes this.
  11. lucia

lucia Learner

I'll do the evening session with you! ( sounds quite filthy that... ) at Brands! Then it won't just be Leila posting 1000 videos of me trying to pick up my ninja; you can have a go too. :)

lammyR6 and deano81 like this.
  12. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

So not only are you inviting a group to your "evening session" you want it filmed for youtube?

I'm so going along to this! :rofl: