1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Lonely on Trackday!!

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by lucia, Sep 18, 2013.

1. lucia

lucia Learner

Hey all,
    I'm booked for a trackday at Brands for october 28th... Anyone want to come with me?? Leila? Tom?
    I won't find Brands by myself peeps, come along with me :coffee: x

2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Well, it does fall during my school hols :D . Won't promise yet as may go in search of the sun, somewhere warm, for that week. But if not then count me in. Will keep you posted!
    And "yaaaaay" for getting booked! Awesome!

3. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

For reference, this isn't the entrance. If you see it you've gone too far.

[​IMG]

Russell, deano81, _Yappa_ and 4 others like this.
  4. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

might also think about it nearer the time depending on weather etc.

I had said yesterday's trackday was my last for the year as i have done quite a few this year but i had such a good time that I'll keep it as a "possibly" :)

lucia likes this.
  5. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

:rolleyes: firstly i need to see if i have any holiday left but if i do then i will see what i can arrange.

lucia and lammyR6 like this.
  6. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Book my flights and I'm THERE!!!

SteveeP, BlackHornet and lammyR6 like this.
  7. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Race season will have finished then so I might come to support you :)

BlackHornet likes this.
  8. BlackHornet

well i have booked the day off of work so just need to see about sorting the dogs for the day and i can book up :Mdance:

9. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

as much as I really want to get my first trackday under my belt my finances are having to go elsewhere at moment :thumbsdown: but wouldn't mind going along just to spectate

BlackHornet likes this.
  10. BlackHornet

You could always try one of the kent fire bike ride skills days, £50.00 for two track sessions plus all the other stuff they run during the day.

Roadwart likes this.
  11. deano81

its more I need to sort some leathers that zip together, plus im in dire need of a new lid and some new boots which I just don't have the cash for in the next few months ...

12. BlackHornet

i'd loan you my leathers but they may drawf you a little :)

_Yappa_ and deano81 like this.
  13. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I got some you can try Dean ?

deano81 likes this.
  14. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

I also have a set far to small for me (I am a tall/fat bas**rd) you are welcome to try/use

15. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

Where do you find out about these? do they run them a lot? i havent done a track day yet and im itching to try one!

_Yappa_ and GixxerGilly like this.
  16. deano81

best bet is either drop a message to jim aka weirdfish on here or alternatively like the fire bike page on fb and send a message through there and jim will pick it up and get back to you on dates. I thin there is one in October sometime.

17. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

The next one I believe is the 28th October but you do have to get in touch with Jim first and he will let you know when and how you can apply.

18. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

Okay cheers for that, i'll give them a message! wont be able to do the october one, to much going on but hopfully they have one soon after :) never know losing my track day virginity might not be so far away! :disco:

deano81 likes this.
  19. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I think its like biker down! where you get added to a list & then get an invite to attend when theres a space. Jim will be able to fill you in though

20. deano81

there are spaces on the 28th jim put a post on the firebike fb earlier, I guess another one this year might be a possibility but I guess it would be weather dependent plus its starting to get dark in the early eves now