1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

A little, local pootle

Discussion in 'On the Road!' started by megawatt, Aug 9, 2011.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Well, was painting one trailer and angle grinding the other, when I got a nice phone call from my mate Helrazzer from Crawley. " Shall I come down for a chat and a rideout?" " Damn right mate".
    So he turned up at 1240, we had a brew, discussed the trailers, then headed off for a local pootle! Did the A28 to Hastings for angle grinder discs, the A259 to Rye, Camber road, Ivychurch road, Brenzett road to Appledore. Nearly had intimate contact with a massive caterpillar tracked tractor before Appledore and did have very intimate contact with a pint of cold Shandy at the Black Lion. Of course we did the Canal road back to Rye, the Udimore and Cripps corner roads to the 1066 cafe. Hopefully John will make it on Sunday? From there it was a back road to Bodiam for another shandy and the Staplecross road back home! A splendid 4 hour pootle!!!

kitten_art, deano81, Ducky and 3 others like this.