1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Paddock news so far ....

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by GixxerGilly, Oct 7, 2013.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Sam Lowes has won the WSS World championship - so proud of him and he is off to Moto 2 .
    Dont think its announced yet but Alex lowes - currently battling BSB championship with Shakey (Sams identical twin, for those who dont know) well not announced yet but Alex is off to MotoGp and should be riding in the last 3 GP's this year if the plans are sorted .
    Meanwhile Staurt Easton is leaving Martrain and going back with Birdy and Rapid Solicitors, so team mate of Shakeys ... for 2014 . Oh and Alastair Seeley is leaving gearlink but forgottn who he said he riding for in 2014 .. (it will come back to me *hopes*)

lost, alexs, NAPA121 and 4 others like this.
  2. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

sam lowes in moto 2 is a good ride for that young lad. he has done so well this season to hold off Sofuoglu. im kinda hoping that Tom Sykes can win the WSB, he has one hand on the trophy already. i think marquez is gonna be crowned Motogp and Scott Redding will win the Moto 2 crown this year. not sure how to call BSB yet if Alex wins it will be awesome but if he goes to Motogp he wont be around to defend his title next year

GixxerGilly likes this.
  3. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I am tottaly Pi**ed off with Talk Talk and am free to leave - seriously toying with BT Internet now as that the only way to see GP next year ... Gp is something that i have never really liked --but will be a MUST now both the boys are gonna be there x

4. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

ive got bt already. im gutted that they are exclusively showing MotoGp. i hope that now that Dorna have the rights to WSB they dont do the same thing. Eurosports is the home of motorcyling and thats where it should stay.

5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Ellison and Walker ride for gbMoto on Kawasaki's

NAPA121 and JimG like this.
  6. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Walker .... fat tosser. Stitched me up at his so called 'race school'.

7. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

With Ellison to Kawasaki then that means it deffo that Josh Brooke's is going to Yamaha cos John Hopkins is back on the tyco Suzuki. How good is that.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  8. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Cant wait to hear who Tommy Hill is gonna run ..... supoosedly BMW's but who will be riding for him ........

9. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Why is he not racing. I would of thought he was too young to be a team boss and hasn't he only won once?

10. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Look at Michael Howarth , ? then again, maybe not lol There is not an age limit to being a team Boss ... :giggle: x

11. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

Hill not running a team or riding now!

GixxerGilly likes this.
  12. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

13. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

19 Riders confirmed so far on the starting grid for 2014:

3 Josh Brookes Milwaukee Yamaha
    4 Dan Linfoot Quattro Plant Kawasaki
    5 Stuart Easton Rapid Solicitors Kawas...
    9 Chris Walker GBmoto Kawasaki
    10 Jon Kirkham Tsingtao WK Kawasaki
    12 Josh Waters Tyco Suzuki
    15 Ben Wilson Gearlink Kawasaki
    21 John Hopkins Tyco Suzuki
    23 Ryuichi Kiyonari Buildbase BMW
    27 James Westmoreland Buildbase BMW
    40 Martin Jessopp RidersMotorcycles BMW
    43 Howie Mainwaring Quattro Plant Kawasaki
    45 Rhalf Lo Turco SBK City Racing Kawasaki
    46 Tommy Bridewell Milwaukee Yamaha
    47 Richard Cooper TAG Racing Kawasaki
    55 Peter Baker Morello Services PBR K...
    67 Shane Byrne Rapid Solicitors Kawas...
    77 James Ellison GBmoto Kawasaki
    96 Jakub Smrz Millsport Ducati

rbl10 and BlackHornet like this.
  14. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

There are lots of really good riders in that list, so it should be an interesting season

GixxerGilly likes this.
  15. Les

Les British Superbike +

Tom Hill?

16. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

a lot of kwaks and not many others yet :rolleyes:

17. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

A serious lack of Hondas. It's a shame as they won last year. I would of thought that BSB as a good testing ground for the other championships. Can't wait to see what Tommy Bridewell will do with a full season on top of that Yamaha. Josh Brooke's will be out to prove a few things too. Roll on 18th April

GixxerGilly and lammyR6 like this.
  18. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Tommy took a year sabbatical last year, and had planned on running his own team this season , but plans were not finalised, so atm he just doing his Graffix business, :-(

rbl10 likes this.