1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Pr3's

Discussion in 'Mechanical' started by MaDProFF, Oct 22, 2013.

1. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

BlackHornet likes this.
  2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

yer I have heard a few people rating these tyres but yet to try out a set. maybe next time

3. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

I think these will be my next tyre when I need new ones. How many miles have you got out of them so far?

4. rbl10

rbl10 125 +

Have also been looking at these, reviews have been really good, will def be giving them a try.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  5. MaDProFF

5k on my K1300R, about 50% worn on back

6. BlackHornet

really 5000 miles on a heavy bike like that, either the tyres are amazing or you just dont ride hard enough :poke:

7. LATE

LATE Street Fighter +

6,000 mls out of the rear on my BMW R1200GSA, the front looks good for 9-10,000 mls

deano81 likes this.
  8. MaDProFF

Well Tom I only got about 4k on my STR on the Corsa's, heh, and yeah I don't ride it hard enough, although quite a bit is touring

9. reeseyboy

reeseyboy Sport Tourer +

I have a pair on my VFR1200. Done around 6.5k and they're wearing well. Fantastic in the wet, they just grip and grip some more.

10. BlackHornet

if you guys are getting that sort of mileage I really may have to think about a set :D

Roadwart likes this.
  11. Patyogi

Patyogi Street Fighter +

Just to break into the thread, I've got Dunlop Roadsmarts on the Honda Blackbird, no lightweight or slouch. They have seen 3000 miles and hardly look worn.
    That's a mixture of Euro touring and twisties on ride-outs. Can't fault them.
    Would fit them again.

12. ninjabob

ninjabob Street Fighter +

PR3 Pair £209 M&P at the moment along with a lot of very cheap pair deals on last generation (perfectly all right) tyres

Russell likes this.