1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Caption Contest

Discussion in 'Funny page' started by megawatt, Nov 3, 2013.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Took this pic in Sedlescombe this morning. Not sure what's going on here. Enter captions underneath piccy?
    . [​IMG]
    Here's mine, " Tom, that's not my zip, it's my thong!!!"

lammyR6 likes this.
  2. Les

Les British Superbike +

Tom- "You're a woman, I'm a man so of course...you can use my ear as an ashtray".

lammyR6 and megawatt like this.
  3. fzr-paul

fzr-paul Race Rep +

For god sake Leila, it is not funny, I know it was there last night but I just can't seem to put my finger on it now!!!

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

LOVE IT :D :D :D

"But that's how I like it, don't you??"

lammyR6 likes this.
  5. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Leila---- This isn't working! I sure the diagram in the book shows the male on his knees, before the female's left leg goes over the male's right shoulder"

6. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Tom "is that my favourite strap-on I see in your pocket? can we stop for a fook"