1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Moto Gp, Wsb And Bsb Where To Watch?

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by Stars and Stripes, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

As you all know BT sport has taken the rights to MotoGP, :npoint: Has Eurosort still got WSB and BSB??
    and where is the best (cheapest) place to watch them "all" without paying loads of money to SKY?? and I dont want to change to BT broadband. :bhead:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

YouTube !

It will be 3-4 days late but its certainly the cheapest option.

3. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

A friends house :D

4. Garya

Garya World Superbike +

lammyR6, JimG and Stars and Stripes like this.
  5. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

Eurosport are increasing coverage of the BSB and WSB. If you have Sky tv, BT Sport costs £12 per month extra. No way round it that I can see, if you want it all!

6. Stars and Stripes

Much as I thought, I had hoped that someone much cleverer than me had found a way round it,

7. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

who would have thought that would have been Napa :eek::lol2:

NAPA121 likes this.
  9. NAPA121

There are not many people as clever as me Tom...I can strap a bike to a trailer using just 16 ratchet straps don't you know... :disco:

lammyR6 likes this.
  10. Stars and Stripes

11. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

12. NAPA121

never used Avast so can't comment but cricfree seems ok (only used once myself)

Just make sure you have you're firewall switch on and antivirus software running which is something you should always have running anyway...

GixxerGilly likes this.
  13. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Ill wait for others to comment before I download to use.
    My Firewall/Avast (antivirus) were running this is why I posed the questions, it seemed to want to download a lot more than a "Video player"

14. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

we have never had Sky............ and have always paid the £1.99 a month for Europsortplayer. I am currently with Talk talk at the mo and as contract is up am *free of tie* so seriously toying with idea of going with BT internet for a year, or whatever there sign up contract is . and also not expecting to pay anymore than £30 - ish a month for line, calls, call waiting and free calls 24/7. Once the year (contract time) is up, maybe BT will have lost contract or others have found a way rou nd it ... will have to play by ear next year ..

15. yamster

yamster 125 +

ive used this to watch some football,and will use for the motogp dont need to download nout these are adverts only, find the cross and turn off just need a a flash player installed if you can view youtube youll be ok

16. NAPA121

To all that want to watch MotoGp live without paying for it. In the itunes app store search for Live media. In the app search for BT SPORT and your away..

If you use android/windows install XBMC and sportsdevil add-on or motorsport replays for catchup

Not done this myself by spotted somewhere else and thought it might be helpful to you guys :tup:

Stars and Stripes likes this.
  17. Stars and Stripes

Thank you neil

18. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

Sorry to bring bad news but I believe that app is for use with a BT Sport subscription. You cant use Sky Go for the BT channels so that app allows viewing on your phone/tablet etc