1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

House Warming Celebrations 10th September

Discussion in 'Non bike Related Events' started by Roughie, Jul 15, 2011.

1. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

Sorry i wasnt able to make it on saturday, roughie... Had a real crap weekend... Spent most of it working. I hope it was a good'un... :)

2. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

I had a fantastic time and it was great to see those that did manage to get there ... i am sooo glad i managed to get the extra Gazebos.

Thank you for making my house warming and the start of my new life sooo special :cheers:

JimG and Roadwart like this.
  3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Sorry we didn`t make it Honey. Turned into a v busy weekend I`m afraid. Glad the day went off well & a good time was had by all :thumbsup:

4. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Was great fun, but a bit damp on the way home!

5. Les

Les British Superbike +

Now you know how it is for T all the time!

Roadwart and JimG like this.
  6. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

It was a bit damp there too! :D Although a little rain was no match for the good company and rather tasty food! :pcake:

JimG likes this.
  7. Biscuit

Biscuit Commuter 500 +

oh :poop: sorry we totally missed this dam i'm gutted now :bhead: hope it went well 4 you :thumbsup: