1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Cadwell Park - Aug Bank Hol Weekend

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by GixxerGilly, Aug 11, 2011.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Whos going ?/ I am :Whoo3::whoo2::whoo:

Rob lets hope we meet up at this round lol

2. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

:wave:
    I should be there on the Monday

3. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I wanted to go up Thursday but going Fri now :-( I will be mainly bar/Mountain area or the Hair pin on Race Day

4. Norfolk Ged

Norfolk Ged Twist N Go

Cadwell MMMM ! Its one of the best rounds but i am in the south of France touring on the bike with my wife, i will do Silverstone BSB for the Day (Never do Donnington as they treat you like sh*t) but i am planning to camp again for the final round at brands ,we are at magny cour the weekend before for the WSB and we have a spare place if anyone is interested

5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Ged I will be on Holiday and miss Donny (yup you are right on the shite bit) also miss Silverstone :-( gutted too cos BSB is being run from old Paddock and original Start finish. BUT............................. will be at Brands for Oct and staying the Sunday night too yaaaay

6. Norfolk Ged

Norfolk Ged Twist N Go

i will do brands Fri Sat come home sunday night

will have to keep in touch regarding saving a place/pitch ?

the end of the season flys up on you sadly as i say Magny will be the last big international meet (may do Valencia if i have any dosh left (if only for the mad partys at Cheste) Planning to do the Massive Supermoto meetting at Mettet in late October as that is Mega