1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Company Wanted...!

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Annie, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Hi everyone,

Only just joined, some of you lovely people said hello to me earlier. :)

I'm just sorting out the MOT for my bike and once that's done would really like to go on some of the regular ride outs or meets. However, bearing in mind I've only just moved to the Hastings area so don't know the roads and I could do with getting a bit of riding confidence back, I was wondering whether it would be possible to meet up with one or a few of you here first and go on to the meet (or whatever) together for the first couple of times? Would deffo be appreciated! Not sure when next gathering is...
    thanks

Annie x

:MC:

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I have offered and am usually available. Just say where and what time you want to meet in Hastings?

3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I am in the area and always happy to show the way to meet points. I may detour occasionally (not necessarily on purpose lol) but always get there eventually!

_Yappa_ likes this.
  4. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Hiya, cool thanks. You have indeed offered, I was just putting it out there. :thumbsup: When is the next meet or ride out please.

Annie x

5. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Some of us are riding to Ashford and back this morning, then anywhere this pm.

6. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

I'm out in Brighton with my housemate doing some retail therapy today which will hopefully save my semi depressed arse from the demon drink this eve, but no MOT on bike at mo anyway. Emailed place but no reply so will phone this morn.

Lammy that sounds good to me. Nothing like a slight detour to make things interesting!

X

7. Hunter

Hunter Learner

I'm in and welcome.

I only just moved here and have no idea where I am so I usually just hang on Megawatts tail.

Good luck with getting the MOT sorted

Annie likes this.
  8. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Haha! I'm not the best navigator when I know the area, let alone when I don't. I use a sat nav in the car all the time. I can see me ending up in some very strange places......

9. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Ooh! A soul mate! See you there, Annie, one day, anyway.

Annie likes this.
  10. lammyR6

The trick is to pretend you knew where you were going all the time :giggle:

pedrocbf, _Yappa_, Roadwart and 3 others like this.
  11. lammyR6

Or "one day, somewhere" lol ;)

Annie and Panel Man like this.
  12. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Look forward to it! Haha!

Hope you're ok.

Panel Man likes this.
  13. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Ahhh, good thinking Lammy! "No, I didn't get lost. I was taking the scenic route...." :mstckl:

lammyR6, Roadwart, kitten_art and 2 others like this.
  14. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Yeah if only I realised that when we were riding here recently! :giggle:

lost, SteveeP, lammyR6 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

I am around Hastings area too as are a few others :)

Annie likes this.
  16. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Hey Fergy thats good to know. Maybe you, me, Megawatt and Lammy (and anyone else local) could meet up sometime and go for an easy ride out? I know thats prob going to be a bit boring for you but I really want to get my confidence up and a little pootle out with you guys would help me no end. :hlp::pls:

17. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

hi annie, im just down the coast in lydd, so not far away . not been on my bike for a few months due to various probs , but hoping to be back out in a few weeks .

Annie and megawatt like this.
  18. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Hi Deano thats brill! My bike went off for MOT late this afternoon so shouldnt be too long and I can get out there!

19. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Just up the road from you in Eastbourne, holler if you want a wingperson on a first trip out. Thursdays are my regular days off

deano81 and Annie like this.
  20. Annie

Annie Twist N Go +

Thats brilliant. Cheers Kit. :thumbsup: Thank you so much everyone. I've had a bit of a tough time since last August and decided to make some big changes so its dead nice to be getting a bit of positivity coming back into my world. It all goes to show me that I made the right decisions. Can't wait to get out there, even if I will be a little rusty.... :bike:

lost and lammyR6 like this.