1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Bemsee 4th-6th April Brands

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by lammyR6, Apr 3, 2014.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

This first round of Bemsee is at Brands Hatch this weekend. Friday testing and racing all day Saturday and Sunday. Amongst other things, my favourite slidey sideys are racing :D.
    I am planning to go up on Sunday to watch the action and catch up with some friends in the paddock. I will take the usual back routes via Hawkhurst and Yalding.
    Tomorrow I'll put up meet times, route and the day's programme if anyone else fancies a day at the races :)

deano81 and GixxerGilly like this.
  2. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

After the last outing there I would love to but reserved this Sunday for finishing some decorating :( have fun :)

3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Popped up today as there was a slim possibility of getting a passenger ride :D. Sadly someone experienced jumped in to help the rider out at the last minute , bummer :(.
    The paddock was getting seriously packed, quite a few old race friends have dusted off their leathers and come back to racing and the grids are looking full . Should be a cracking weekend!!
    Fergy - the next Bemsee round at Brands is the 9th/10th of August ;)