1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Ben and Alistair - nudging each other

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by GixxerGilly, Aug 13, 2011.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Missed this live as we shot off early but saw this on Eurosport. Very good & exciting race.

3. guy

guy Moped +

Ben Wilson has a very distinctive style when he hangs off his bike hangs off his bike... I think I'd fall off if I was hanging off that far! :laugh:

4. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Alsom Race - Ben also got Rider of there Day and Whitham gave hime a Bottle of champange - Norma ( Gill Friend ) think stole this From Him -- Well She is the Bosss ..lol

GixxerGilly likes this.
  5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Norma would have looked out for Bens best interest ........... so she would def of had it heheheheh

6. gixerpaulk5

gixerpaulk5 Off Roader +

Great race ,2 completely different styles, ben is great to watch, alister very smooth

7. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Ben Rides that Bike like a Dog Raping a Cat .... But he can Bloddy Ride