1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

Sold! Ktm Enduro Jacket.

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by Les, May 21, 2014.

1. Les

Les British Superbike +

Hi, this is one of the remaining enduro items that our son bought 3 yrs ago but is now selling to finance his next project. It was £200 so he's open to offers around £60.
    It'll fit a med size chest & was sold as waterproof & isn't one of those flashy looking things. Its called a KTM Powerwear Enduro jacket. Clean & virtually as new condition with just one small, almost unnoticeable mark on the right sleeve. There is armour in shoulder & elbow and soft armour on back. Has a removable fleece liner.
    I have pics but (as usual.....I know I know) can't post them here but will email them to anyone interested.
    Regards
    Les

2. Les

Les British Superbike +

Now SOLD if someone would be so kind as to show this.

3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +