1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

Sold! 2004 Ktm Exc450

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by Les, May 25, 2014.

1. Les

Les British Superbike +

This was Jeff's enduro bike which is road legal with full years MOT although SORN. Digital mileage says 4,000+ miles & 45.6 hours total use. Electric/kick start. Recent new fork seals, fork oil, brushes & bushes. Brand new Renthal C & S set. Has a set of good road legal knobblies fitted & is in pretty good overall cond with usual scuffs/marks for this age/type of bike. We'd take £2000 on here although its just gone on Biketrader for £2225. We have pics that I can post to email but are too big for here.
    Ok, having wrongly been lead to believe the bike was worth this much I've dropped it to what I consider it's true value so now £1600. It'll also be dropped for the Biketrader ad.

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  2. Les

Les British Superbike +

Be quick...a fella from Dorset wants it from next weekend.

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

I can't really buy another bike right now :rolleyes:

4. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

It's not black. Don't bother. ;)

5. Les

Les British Superbike +

Now SOLD, if it could be altered.

6. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

And done :D