1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Bsb Brands Hatch 18th July 2014

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by r1jay, Jun 5, 2014.

1. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Hi all its only another 6 weeks till this prestigious event. I was wondering if anybody else is going and if they are are we going to do the same as all the other years and meet up and camp as a group. I am happy to get the BBQ pack that I got last year if folks want to chip in?

R1jay- Brad- Vicky

GixxerGilly likes this.
  2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Yep I am going :D (well, unless I change my mind and go to Portugal for the Faro Rally lol. Decisions decisions!) I have managed to get Friday off work so could be up there on Thursday evening to help with setting up and keeping space.
    Would be up for the BBQ share again too!! I shall try and provide cake - depending on if going on bike or in van!!
    I will try to find out this week if I can get some free camping passes - watch this space.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

If we go this year, We won`t be up until about 7 or 8 on the Friday night as I can`t get the Friday off work. We can, however, come up Thursday evening after work to set up the tent to keep the space. Assuming we can make it, We would be more than happy to chip in the for BBQ pack Jay. Should be able to confirm in the next week or so :)

GixxerGilly likes this.
  4. sniff

sniff Learner

well after a good chat with a couple of people I know in BSB looks like I've been persuaded to go back. So I'll be there all weekend!!

I will admit that Snetterton will be a bit of a somber weekend.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

6. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

absolutly awesome the Bomber and the Tornado 10485361_10152124791090756_3727669079811267807_n.jpg

7. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

right then folks, do we have any confirmed people for this then? i aim to be up there on the thursday evening this year and am more than willing to get the bbq pack. for the first time ever i am bringing the wife so i will have to be on best behaviour for this one. :doh:

GixxerGilly likes this.
  8. Roadwart

Not gonna make it this year jay :-( money is a tad too tight I'm afraid

9. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Oh man that's not good then. You'll be missed don't you know. Who's gonna bring the eggs?

GixxerGilly likes this.
  10. Roadwart

We`ve just spent so much this year so far getting maintenance done on the house & are off to Maastricht the weekend before Brands & the rally the weekend after its just gonna be pushing it :(

GixxerGilly likes this.
  11. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I will be there Jay .. Michalea is going to so i will stay on Public site x amd be their from lunch time Thursday -- Roadie thats why i cant do the camping weekend . but think I am at Pops that day for a bbq - you there too jay ?? Plus I have a wedding the week before up at Goole <? no idea where that is .
    Jay will you need tickets ??

12. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Yes please Gill. 3 adults would be great. You tell me how much and I'll transfer the money into your bank on Monday when I get paid. Doesn't look like it's going to be as big this year then. Oh well it's gonna be fun anyway

GixxerGilly likes this.
  13. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Could I have a ticket too please Gill xx

Afraid I can't get hold of the camping passes this year though ;-(

GixxerGilly likes this.
  14. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

:

:lol: was gonna ask that question

GixxerGilly likes this.
  15. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I not bought my camping Ticket yet but usually order an Adult and a childs one . . have always gotten in on my child one .. then end up with an unused adult - .. dunno if I am brave enough to just get a childs ticket lol
    Circuit ticket wise will collect Nos and place order , then will have to collect money in advnace via bank transfer so dont have to mess about with monies at weekebd peeps .. Not asked but guessing they be £25 and will be pit pass (back of grages not pit lane)

GuzziRob and lammyR6 like this.
  16. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Hey there gill, did you get an answer back about the tickets for this? just looked at the website and they reckon that JT will be playing on Saturday night near to the campsite that should be impressive :)

GixxerGilly likes this.
  17. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

yes I knew he was playing .. sort of been wiring for numbers .... will get back to you tomorrow jay x

r1jay likes this.
  18. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Woohoo. Less than 2 weeks to go. Really looking forward to this one. Any news on the tickets yet Gill?

GixxerGilly likes this.
  19. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

tickets are fine will post my bank details shortly . I cant get them till at track Thursday x

20. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

I've already got your bank details Gill. From the last time if they're still the same. Are they £25 each? Xx