1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

For Sale Sv650 K9 For Sale

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by sniff, Sep 3, 2014.

1. sniff

sniff Learner

I'm selling the SV as I'm just not using it. Was supposed to be for Sunday rides and the odd track day. But I spend all my time at the track sorting out race bikes and not getting to ride myself.

Its a K9 fully faired 650 in black and white. I had a small off and thought it would be a good idea to strip it and get it painted. Not notified to insurance.

Has after market brake lever and original clutch, single pillion seat with hangers removed. Have the pillion pegs in case needed for two up. ZX6R rear shock from a 2006/7 machine. Comes with Dan Moto rear sets, carbon can and if I get the right price I'll also chuck in a Beowulf can and link pipe. Power Commander V, K&N filter not yet put on the bike. Evo Tech exhaust hanger and tail tidy. LED rear indicators. Has new air filter, plugs, oil and oil filter in last 50 miles. Bradded front lines standard rear. New pads all round about 100 miles ago. MOT and tax until February and March 2015 just over 21k on the clock of which I've done 3,000 of these. Second owner from new with a bit of service history from Steve Jordan where the PCV was set up.

I will admit the front end needs to be sorted out as a tad soft on the front end. I have got better springs to go with it but not got round to fitting. Tyres are Dunlop sport max that have less than 500 miles on them. C&S again less than 500 miles. Cant tell you the gearing as the bikes away from home as having lots of work here so one of the bikes had to be stored else where for the time.

I'd love to get £2,600 but open to some reasonable offer.

I've more than likely forgotten something so if you need and info let me know.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]