1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Poorly Bike

Discussion in 'Mechanical' started by Miky_G, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

As the Almeria chaps will know my bike is poorly.

In a nutshell there's dirty fuel/water in the system and I need someone to fix it for me. I was gutted to say the least as I spent a lot of money on a full service, new tyres and new chain and sprockets then this happened to couldn't take it to Almeria.

Anyway, can anyone recommend a mechanic close'ish to the Medway/Gravesend area?

2. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Best guys both Gary and I use is Fast Lane, nr tonbridge station
    I could collect your bike in my van if that would help

lammyR6 likes this.
  3. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Thank you for the offer mate but I think I have it sorted now :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  4. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Just to say a massive thank you to Alan (Mega Watt) for fixing my bike today. It turned out one of my carbs was completely blocked with gunk ! He spent all day fixing and trying to educate me and i spent all day pretending to know what he was talking about ha ha !

I highly recommend him, top bloke !

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    rbl10, ramrider, megawatt and 2 others like this.
  5. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

He's a top bloke that Alan...did my 24000 miles service with changing shims etc...learnt a lot. Recommended +1 :tup:

He's good company to get pissed with too :tup:

rbl10, Miky_G and megawatt like this.