1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

Sold! Cbr600 For Sale

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by Eagle, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Eagle

Eagle Custom cruiser +

One of the guys at work is selling his CBR 600. The bike has done about 21k and is up for £450, it is j reg. Would make a good winter runaround or maybe a track bike. Having trouble compressing the file to add a picture, I will try again from home later (I am no pc wizz :old:). I will be happy to email anyone a pic if they want a look and I can pass on details for more info.

lammyR6 likes this.
  2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Interested mate.

3. Eagle

Eagle Custom cruiser +

Got a pm on Friday from another interested party. I will find out tomorrow how that went and will update you then. So far it is only on this site, so you guys are getting first refusal :ghug:

megawatt likes this.
  4. megawatt

I can pay and pick up this week mate.

5. Eagle

Eagle Custom cruiser +

Sold now thanks :thumbsup:

6. megawatt

Thanks for all your help yesterday mate.

7. Eagle

Eagle Custom cruiser +

You are welcome.