1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Sep 11, 2011] ESSEX AIR AMBULANCE RUN (Ford Dunton, near Basildon)

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by Jim, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

:( this would mean we have to collect skortchio thou and we never do ride outs that close to him :lol2:

sounds good count me in :thumbsup:

3. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Its the same day as Brighton run - incase anyone was interested . Which is a shame they on same days fund raising wise as their will be a lot doing Brighton - that could have done EAA

4. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Works for me. :thumbsup:

5. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Which Brighton run is that?

6. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

It's a bit of a trek but I guess I could pencil myself in for this one... :hah:

mousematt and GixxerGilly like this.
  7. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Thee only Brighton run ?> every Sept ...... (Brighton Burn Up -Ride with Rockers- Ace Cafe) I did put it in events with all the info a while back - but cant find it now :bhead:

8. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Ahhhh yes... the one I always avoid! :lol:

9. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I allways went for the Chruch service with the Rockin Rev - or whatever he was called - :lol:

10. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

we went to the EAA last year and saw the stunt guy run over one of the photographers :hah:. look on youtube

11. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Yeah, I got pulled on the Brighton run last year, my friends Sussex police were gunning for bikes last year. I think I'll pass and do something different. Besides, my arch nemesis will be at the Brighton one

12. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

I'm up for this.:D

13. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

arch nemesis ? not the CLAW ???:scary:

14. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Not being a fan of large groups of slow moving... well, anything actually. I'm planning to do the giving bit, possibly the ride or just tag on the back of them turning up and then take full advantage of the disruption by tearing up some lanes possibly Epping shaped ones (If I can find a map).

15. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

they changed it last year so you go out in smaller but still big groups. Once your on the A127 its all good:disco:

16. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

There's nothing good about the A127, nothing.
    ;)

Rhino likes this.
  17. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Any suggestions for a good place to meet up prior to riding up there? anyone coming via Rye?

18. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

19. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I may not be able to make this Jim as I may have to work that W/e I`m trying to get out of it but it not looking favourable. :(

Yeah why would you want one of those when all the members here were willing do do a calendar ;)

20. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

Tee shirt arrived this morning so that'll be me all set then :thumbsup: