1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Sep 11, 2011] ESSEX AIR AMBULANCE RUN (Ford Dunton, near Basildon)

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by Jim, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Still waiting for mine.
    Fingers crossed Paul~!

2. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

Anyone else going from East Kent area if so do you want to meet up somewhere en route ? Nell's would be a good set off point ?

3. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Nells sounds good for me, got to go up the A2 any way.

4. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

:OK2:

5. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

What time guys? I got an invite on the Fire Bike Face book page for people to join us at Nells and ride up with us, got one taker already and she wants to know what time we'll be there? Gates open at Dunton at 8.30, as I understand it the ride sets off at 1100hrs.

6. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

I was planning to get to Nells for 7.45ish have a bit of brekki then set of for around 8.30 as its only about 30mins to Basildon from there, as i didn't want to be hanging around at the start for hours.

Jim likes this.
  7. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Where`s Nells?

8. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

Just off the A2 at Gravesend, if your London bound then it's the slip road immediately after the Esso garage, right at the roundabout then right at the next roundabout and Nell's is infront of you.
    Hope this answers your Question :thumbsup:

9. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Are you coming now Paul?

10. Roadwart

Looks like I can make this. :disco: Got my days mixed up & its Saturday I`m working. All I`ve got to do is get my Arris out of bed early on a Sunday.

11. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

Nells Cafe 'eh... you can't beet that for a meet point... looks like I will be the one getting a lie in on Sunday... :ner:

See you guys there... :thumbsup:

12. Roadwart

:finger:

:D

mousematt likes this.
  13. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

is it not roughies party the night before? some of us will be M25 way

14. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Aiming to go to Roughie's, so assuming others make it too and wake up in time there'll be a small contingent heading that way I suspect.

15. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

Just checked the Met office forecast for the weekend and Sunday is not looking good, so i shall wait to see what the skies are like Sunday morning before i say no.:cry2:

16. Roadwart

Same as Rhino, gonna let the weather decide as I`m not a confident rider in the wet.

17. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

looking unlikely, bike not that roadworthy and at a wedding all day / night before. <%):sick:

18. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

I shall be there as long as it's not thunder and lightning cos I get scared! :ninja:

SteveeP likes this.
  19. Rhino

Rhino 125 +

Going to have to cry off this as i have a major domestic situation to try and resolve tomorrow, sorry guys.

20. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

OK so who's going to be at Nell's in the morning? Rhino have we met? I'm easy to spot just look for the red and yellow bike and the bloke who's a bit day-glo'd up. Julie Holloway is coming as well, whats her user name on here? Anyone else? Going to be at Nells about 0800hrs.