1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

riotiers attacking a rider and stealing their scooter

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by BlackHornet, Aug 18, 2011.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

2. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

got that Rioters programme on -- absolutly bloody shocking !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Should all be shot! No messing!!!!! :mad:

4. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

They did something similar to motorbiker in Peckham. Thing is, knowing that the riots were going on, why on earth would this guy ride through the middle of it!!!

5. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

Wasn't he on his way home... I think I read that he meant to go through Lewisham... but that was the evening when Lewisham high street was shut off by police, so he diverted to through Peckham...

6. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Yeah, but of all the places to ride through, Peckham is the one place, riots in Lewisham or not, I would go out of my way to avoid even if it meant diverting through Wales :D

7. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

lol... same here... Peckham is one place I won't be riding through, along with most of SE London... I even try to avoid Lewisham... and I live here :D