1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

Request Fulfilled. 532 Zlv Chain Rivet Or 520 Pitch Sprockets For 2000 R6

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by r1jay, Apr 3, 2015.

1. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

I have booked myself on the trackday for Wednesday the 8th April, i ordered a new chain from ebay only to be delivered the wrong one so im wondering if anyone has any of the above, i am obviously willing to pay but im desperate for any of these items. my biggest problem so i cant go and get them myself is that i am working all this weekend till 6 and there is nowhere in the lewes area that supplies these.

2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

If no luck then could always try and pick one up for you on Tuesday if you can source it locally?

3. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Just managed to get hold of a renthal rear sprocket and back wheel from eBay. The guy only lived in seaford so I've got that. Now for the front sprocket. Hopefully Groombridges will have one in stock. Fingers crossed

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Groombridges dont have one, phmotorcycles dont have it wemoto dont have it ARRRGGGGGHHHHH

5. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I will go and have a dig in my garage just in case. I may have an old one knocking about somewhere! Will text if I find anything.

6. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

thanks Leila, youre the best