1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Aug 21, 2011] Sunday 21st Aug (TBA)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by JimG, Aug 18, 2011.

1. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Having been on an obviously mis-timed holiday, I missed Brands, Biker Down, last weeks ride, riots, stock market crashes and just about everything else of any interest :( So, can anyone take me out this weekend to help with my rehabilitation? :cool: Looks as though it may rain Saturday night but be warm and blat'able on Sunday. Anyone any ideas?

2. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Rioting Rob is leading a ride out from the Oakdene - morning start though... I'll poke him to put up details.

3. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Poke him? I'm hoping that's something to do with this trendy text speak stuff you youngsters do these days. Either that, or it's something else I've missed while I've been away. :red:

GixxerGilly likes this.
  4. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Oakdene you say, that's north... ;)

5. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Weather says pants for Sunday :thumbsdown: not that it matters to me cos I'll be in Oxford! :laugh:

6. Rioting Rob

Rioting Rob 125

We are weather watching at the mo, metcheck says all ok but we all know how that changes all the time, as Hanna says......rock up Oakdene with a full tank for 9am departure, come and meet some of the nicer guys and gals from londonbikers;):D

7. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Ok, we are heading down south on Saturday and maybe staying down that way overnight and this will be back our way if we do. So we are a maybe x

8. Rioting Rob

Rioting Rob 125

Please note, we have a couple of new riders on this one so the pace will not be a fast one:)

9. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

9:00am on a Sunday. Isn't that classified as a night ride? :sleep:

SteveeP likes this.
  10. Black Busa

Black Busa Guest

Please note, we have a couple of new riders on this one so the pace will not be a fast one:)

All your rides are slow:lol2: so I hear :ner:

Hanna likes this.
  11. Rioting Rob

Rioting Rob 125

Didn't take you long did it:D

12. Black Busa

Black Busa Guest

Couldn't resist it Rob :disco:

13. Rioting Rob

Rioting Rob 125

Welcome to sec Mo, a brand new site....well almost:rubhands:

14. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Planning to come along, semi reliant on my mate Terry not getting trashed the night before though. :confused:

15. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

BBC are saying weather will be cloudy but fine in Sussex

16. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

could be up for this, will watch the thread and decide the night before the morning after <%)

17. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

What's the likely destination / direction?

18. Rioting Rob

Rioting Rob 125

Start-Oakdene, rye, canterbury, finish oakdene:D

19. Rioting Rob

Rioting Rob 125

Can't stress this point enough, if it's a fast blat your looking for this one is not for you:eek: 125's & new to big bike riders coming along on this one, if it's a good day out with good company and lots of twistys, fun and frolics then you are more than welcome;):)

Roadwart likes this.
  20. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

May meet you in Rye? Approx what time do ya reckon?