1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Aug 24, 2011] Blue and White Cafe Wednesday CANCELLED, meet at... (Megawatts, A28, Northiam.)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by megawatt, Aug 19, 2011.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I could be up for a Wednesday meet too but does depend on time. Eyes need testing and am finding night riding a bit of a challenge!! :confused:

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Can you bell me les, will pm my number.

3. megawatt

Just had a chat with Les and we've decided to scrap the Blue and White meet and meet at my place in Northiam at 1500. Depending on weather we will head west or east .Will be out until it's nearly dark, so about 2000. If anybody interested post on here and I will PM my postcode and mobile number?

4. Les

Les British Superbike +

Dave, How about this.:thumbsup:..I can be at yours for say 1pm on Wed, then back to Mega's place for a brew at Northiam for 2.30/3. From there the 'Marshman' showing us around who knows where but getting back to his about 7, then onto Essex for around 8.30. Obviously anyone else's company would be great for this 'progressive' ride.:rubhands:

5. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Sounds good to me matey! (Think I should order my tyres in preparation for after the ride)

6. megawatt

Sounds like a good plan Les. Anybody else?:eek:

7. Scotty80

Scotty80 Commuter 500 +

I might be up for this will give you a bell later

8. megawatt

Brilliant mate, will be home about 1700

9. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Sounds good to me but will confirm tomorrow :thumbsup:

10. megawatt

Great news, more the merrier.

11. megawatt

For those that will be out this afternoon/evening, can you PM yer mobile numbers, just in case there's a hiccup with the weather? Lookin good so far.:thumbsup:

12. Les

Les British Superbike +

07876 066045 is mine.

13. megawatt

Cheers mate.

14. Les

Les British Superbike +

What do we think? I just got soaked for an hour on the pushbike & it's still dark/raining hard here.:thumbsdown: Having no waterproof boots I'm tempted to chicken out...

15. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Forecast says it's going to be dry and sunny (!) this afternoon in Ashford to Hasings and the same up here later on. Just going to look on that rain website and see where the clouds are going.

16. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

17. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

Nearly drowned going to work yesterday morning and just got rained on some more coming home. Not looking good!

18. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Thunderbirds knew anything could happen in the next half hour and we've got 10 of them to go!

Les likes this.
  19. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

20. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I'm far too young and spritely to know about these old programs ;)