1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Bsb Brands Hatch July 17th-19th

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by r1jay, Jun 29, 2015.

1. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Anyone else going to this in a few weeks time? Gonna be taking the van and the Gazebo and planning on going on the Thursday lunchtime so hopefully can save some space, in years gone by this was a well attended meet be good to see the old guard back again

2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I shall be going but won't arrive till Sat morning. Can you save me a space please!

3. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Wow what a great response. Not many people going to this then?

4. lammyR6

Gilly will be there but she's been at knockhill this weekend hence no response. Biscuit and the guys with huge tent will be there too so hopefully they'll get camped with us.

5. lammyR6

Pretty sure Mikaela will be there too!

6. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Won`t be there this year Jay :( I`ve a compulsory work "corporate" day on the 18th.

7. Stubbsy

Stubbsy 125

I will be there from Friday won't be camping as not sure how many days I can do but may pop and see u all

8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

i will be there and hoping to camp on Saturday night, have a few drinks and see the band :D

:cash: Is on Shakey :thumbsup:

lammyR6 likes this.
  9. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Right then folks. I'm gonna be there from Thursday lunch. Gonna try to get our old pitch back. Just bought some barrier tape and gonna plot out a square for us all. Obviously I'm gonna take the van and set up the gazebo and try to spread myself out as much as I can which won't be very far in reality. I'm taking my old BBQ that I will be leaving at the campsite as I can't be arsed to take it home on Sunday. If you're gonna be there Saturday morning I'm hoping others won't have filled up our square but there are no guarantees as I won't be there most of the time as I want to be at the circuit. Feel free to bring burgers and such likes to throw on the barby

lammyR6 and BlackHornet like this.
  10. BlackHornet

:thumbsdown:I am going to have to play this by ear now :(

I hope still to be there still but might not camp

11. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

I can't believe how this meet has gone from hero to zero in the space of 2 years. I remember sitting there with at least a dozen of us cooking on throw away BBQ's. How times have changed

BlackHornet likes this.
  12. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Just can`t afford it this year Jay :( Believe me, we would love to be there.

13. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Sorry but I'll be giving it a miss this year, banned from driving at present :-(

14. Rosie

Rosie Sport Tourer +

I hope to come for the Saturday BSB only and will say hello if I see any of you.... driving, not on the bike for a while yet.

lammyR6 likes this.
  15. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

16. BlackHornet

that will make it interesting Shakey has enough points he could risk it but for £50,000 the whole two front rows might all try :D

17. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Right then folks. Got here for 2. According to the man at the gate over 400 people are already here. Got a pitch just behind our normal one. I'm in my ambulance and as only a few have said they're coming I've marked out an area for a few tents.

lammyR6 and BlackHornet like this.
  18. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Anyone who's coming could you do me a favour and get a blue calor gas regulator. Bought a new stove and regulator but it doesn't fit the calor gas bottle. Doh.

19. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

A very nice man in the van next to us had one. So panic over

Roadwart likes this.
  20. BlackHornet

Will be up there today hobbling around :)