1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Monthly Meet Reminder Wednesday 1st July

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by BlackHornet, Jun 29, 2015.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

That's this Wednesday :thumbsup:

should be a hot one :sun2::sun2::sun2::sun2::sun2:

Oak and ivy as normal

deano81 and Russell like this.
  2. Jon Weston

Jon Weston Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Will probably still be in London for this one. Will try to get back for it

3. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

I'm in the same position as Jon, above. But am in major need of foaming pint and calorific delights. Oh, and seeing you lot! ;)

lammyR6 likes this.
  4. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Plus you have no one to chauffeur this time!

5. Panel Man

There is that! I'd forgotten. Rachelle will be buying Alan a tinnie tomorrow!

lammyR6 likes this.
  6. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I shall be there :D

7. Panel Man

I cannot believe it has only been a month since I last inhaled some of the Oak & Ivy's maltreated prawns. How did I survive all that time? They were fully up to standard, I am pleased to say. The avocado, chicken and bacon salad was, er, healthy-ish and frankly rather welcome on this, the hottest night of the year so far. Although I usually win the food dual with Lammy, (by a country mile), she did sneak back a few points by pretending she didn't really like her banoffee pie and sort-of, almost, nearly swapping it for my superior choice of salted caramel and chocolate tart. I consider I won as I ate both her ice cream scoops. Yum. The size of the pint of Harveys continues to shrink, the older I get, although it delighted the tastebuds probably more than is healthy.

Oh, and there were lots of people and we talked about bikes a bit. I took some pictures, but everybody looked away when I pressed the button! Something I said, perhaps...

Seriously, though, it is a rare pleasure to have intercourse with such a decent bunch of human beings - much enjoyed - great to see you all. Happy Panel Man. :)

lammyR6 and Jon Weston like this.
  8. BlackHornet

Good night as always, very hot on the ride over :sun2::sun2:
    Good company , food and banter.

The ride home was slightly interrupted by :cop::cop: stepping out into the road with a hand raised at the end of a fastish road where I might have been a little bit over the national speed limit and quite a bit over the 20mph signs dotted along the road :rolleyes:

Then he waved he right when I wanted to turn left :rolleyes: a couple of cars had clearly had a set too and where blocking the road. So I had done nothing wrong after all :whoo: and I was even able to go left as I could fit passed :thumbsup:

RedRock, Jon Weston and Panel Man like this.
  9. BlackHornet

INTERCOURSE :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I saw no group sex going on at the pub meet did you stop off on the way home ? The famous Hawkhurst dogging site maybe :hah:

Jon Weston and deano81 like this.
  10. Panel Man

Missed it. Damn... But how could its dubious attractions exceed those of our lovely SECB ladies?
    [answer me that, Hornet Boy...] ;)

lammyR6, Jon Weston and deano81 like this.
  11. Jon Weston

Jon Weston Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I wasn't gonna turn up as I was too hot and bothered after work, but a power cut at home meant I couldn't sit in front of a fan in my pants cooling off so pub it was!

deano81, lammyR6 and Russell like this.
  12. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Damn, my plan was foiled!! It was a case of "I want what you have" once the desserts came out hee hee.

As for intercourse - did I miss something :shrug: ???!!! ;)

Panel Man and BlackHornet like this.
  13. Panel Man

Afraid that (like most men) it was over before it began ;)

lammyR6 likes this.
  14. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

The first monthly meet I`ve missed in ages! Glad you all had a great time. :thumbsup: