1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Free Burgers At Laguna Sat 1st Aug

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by BlackHornet, Jul 28, 2015.

1. RatPC

RatPC Twist N Go +

Its the grey Sprint ST at £6250 that has my attention! though I may have found something similar at about £2k less from another dealer ;) :D

2. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

I have been offered the free use of a white Panigale. I turned it down, partly because it's a bit tall and partly because I could never look my friend in the face again if I damaged it. Nice to get the offer though :)

lammyR6, MrGreen and RatPC like this.
  3. MrGreen

MrGreen Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

I agreed that laguna seems to be more pricey than other dealers. I'll keep my eyes open for one for you since I'm constantly online looking

RatPC likes this.
  4. RatPC

RatPC Twist N Go +

Well according to the Map you only live around the corner from me too as far as i remember!

5. MrGreen

MrGreen Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

You'll have to come to the next rideout that posted, we can head up there (where every everyone meets) together if you've never been to the usual meeting spots? Good stuff =D

6. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

7. RatPC

RatPC Twist N Go +

Roadwart likes this.
  8. RedRock

RedRock Street Fighter +

Have you looked at Carl Rosner's in South Croydon - he has a blue one under 10k miles for same price bar £1.

9. RatPC

RatPC Twist N Go +

I did, however that one doesn't have any luggage etc with it, and I know quite how expensive it is :eek:

10. RatPC

RatPC Twist N Go +

11. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

& you saved 2k in the process. Good job!