1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

Sold! Triumph Sprint St 955i - 1999 (s)

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by RatPC, Aug 5, 2015.

1. RatPC

RatPC Twist N Go +

Up for grabs is my 1999 Sprint ST, only for sale because its being replaced with the 1050 ABS version, I wasnt planning on changing it so quickly

Brand new rear Bridgestone Battlax Tyre fitted - 02/08/15
    MOT Expiry - July 2016

Its done about 57k, and will increase very slightly! with use over the next couple of weeks.

It was imported at some point from the USA, as in the mountains of paperwork, will take a picture of that at some point, I found the PDI check sheet from the dealer in California!

In the time its been with me its never been dropped, it has a few age related marks / scrapes but the general consensus I get from people when they have seen it is "Thats clean!" Its not perfect by far, but for the money I am asking everyone has told me its well worth it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For SECB members I am posting this at the bottom end price - no haggling etc of £1000 inc the luggage! and with the fuel in the tank of the bike too! So you probably have 100 miles of free 'fun' fuel! :D

Roadwart likes this.
  2. RatPC

RatPC Twist N Go +

3. RatPC

RatPC Twist N Go +

Possibly now sold!

Offer accepted via eBay so fingers crossed it will be picked up the next few days!