1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Maidstone/kent to sussex ride on sunday 17th?

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Benji54, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Benji54

Benji54 Learner

Im a tad far a-field to logically tag on to the existing sunday ride but if anyone from my neck of the woods fancy a sociable blat at an unsociable hour (8am ish sunday) let me know and we'll go play! Havent been out for fun since may so im a tad rusty...as is my chain...and my square motorway tyres lol! let me know ;)

Panel Man likes this.
  2. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

As I said elsewhere, no can do this weekend but next weekend it could be combined with the Air Ambulance trip from Rye to Marden departing Rye at 10:30am. Interested? Not sure if there'll be room, (loads of people going) but check out the separate thread. :)

3. Benji54

Benji54 Learner

fraid im working all next weekend me 'ole fruit.