1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Pillar Drill

Discussion in 'Mechanical' started by NAPA121, Feb 14, 2016.

1. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Hi Guys,

Has anyone got a pillar drill and wouldn't mind helping me drill a hole in a baffle if i was to bring it round?

We had to drill the head off the screw to get the baffle out but it has left the screw body and nut in there so i cant reuse the baffle until I drill it out.

Cheers guys.

Neil

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  2. phil read

phil read World Superbike +

I have but I'm probably too far away (near Lydden circuit)

3. NAPA121

Not too far away at all as long as you don't mind... Have bike will travel :tup:

I'll PM you to try to see if you would be available next weekend at some point...

Thanks

4. phil read

phil read World Superbike +

Sounds like A plan I'm off work from Wednesday and don't go back till Monday:tup:

NAPA121 likes this.
  5. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

I can recommend Phil's pillar drill. Accessengineer went round to use it earlier today and came home very happy. You two came up with a very neat job! Thanks. Phil

phil read likes this.
  6. NAPA121

Yes i can now recommend the Real Deal Phil Read experience as well...:cool:

Top bloke, very helpful and also with the best bike money can buy ;)

Thanks Phil :tup: