1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

12th - 13th Bemsee At Brands

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by lammyR6, Mar 11, 2016.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

The Bemsee race season starts this weekend. Kicking off at Brands Hatch. Hoping to pop up on Sunday to see some track fun!

Jon Weston likes this.
  2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

and the weather is looking good for it

3. Jon Weston

Jon Weston Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Sounds good if I ever get away from west London....

lammyR6 and BlackHornet like this.
  4. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Would have loved to but I have my mum over for the weekend so the best I can manage is a few hours out tomorrow

lammyR6 likes this.
  5. RedRock

RedRock Street Fighter +

This was posted on a site on FB - so watch out for the pot holes
    "The potholes on the A20 between the Brands Hatch entrance and the petrol garage at West Kingsdown are getting dangerous. I've reported them a couple of times via Fixmystreet but still waiting on KCC to do something other than sit on their bums.

Take along this stretch of road in both directions and if you have a moment please report them as well."

Have fun at Brands - I want to get some miles in over the weekend, so I won't be going :)

Beelady, lammyR6 and BlackHornet like this.