1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Weekend 23/24th April

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by RedRock, Apr 17, 2016.

1. RedRock

RedRock Street Fighter +

A couple of things on that peeps might like
    NATIONAL DEMO DAY
    23RD/24TH APRIL AT DESTINATION TRIUMPH

Come and join us on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th April for National Demo Day, one unique weekend put aside where you can take to the road to put the Triumph range through its paces at any one of our branches in Hampshire, Surrey, and West Sussex.

Not only will you be able to try the range for yourself, we'll also be unveiling a whole host of new Triumph models including theNew Speed Triple S&Speed Triple R,New Thruxton&Thruxton R,New Bonneville T120&Black T120andNew Tiger Explorer.

And
    JustJap.jpg

lammyR6, MaDProFF and BlackHornet like this.
  2. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Best Prizes for All make and models that are Triumph :p :)

3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Ooh, I am up for that :D

4. Rosie

Rosie Sport Tourer +

Did you go Lammy. I met friends in Maidstone and then did Lagunas in ashford. They did a mini demo and one of the group bought a Triumph Explorer. Me, I just chilled and enjoyed the crack. Like the idea of a street triple though, maybe later.