1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Revolution Show, Hastings 30th April - 1st May

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by lammyR6, Apr 29, 2016.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

The Observer building in Hastings is gradually being regenerated and this weekend there will be a custom motorbike show on all three floors from Sat to Mon, 10.00am to 5.00pm. On Sunday night they will also "be screening short films from around the world made by film makers who have a passion for motorcycling, its life style and its colourful characters."
    Tickets cost between £9.00 and £35 depending on if it's for whole weekend, one day or for weekend including screenings. Probably best bought online if planning to go on the Monday. Not that cheap but I think it's great that an old building is being used this way so I will probably buy either a Monday ticket or a weekend ticket (seeing as it's just down the road from me). I wouldn't mind popping in on Monday to have a looksee, or maybe even Sunday before the hordes descend.
    Details here: www.revoltmotorcycles.com

alexs and Beelady like this.