1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Moderate Lunch At Barton Mills, Old Basing - Sat 16th July

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by hoppielimp, Jul 11, 2016.

1. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

Haven't led a ride for you motley crew in a whilst (actually I haven't been out much), so I'm planning a trip to Barton Mills Pub in Old Basing.
    Its a good 2hr 30min ride from mine (because I'm going a wiggly way) - I think its like 1hr 45 direct.

Meet / Leave time - 10:00 - 10:15am
    Location - Ditchling Village Hall

2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Saturday is the 16th mate. :p

Would love to go but working in the morning and already have plans for the afternoon.

3. hoppielimp

As you can see I haven't been out much...:confused::D....how does one edit the title to read 16th...?

4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

done :thumbsup: but alas I can't make it :(

lisa lou likes this.
  5. lisa lou

lisa lou Race Rep +

can't make it .... too many small people around :unsure:

6. RedRock

RedRock Street Fighter +

Not sure what to do now. I'm always up for a decent ride out to new places...But I have promises of certain men fashioning the lasted pink leathers at Box Hill...:hgiggle: Decisions decisions.....

lisa lou, Jon Weston and lammyR6 like this.
  7. hoppielimp

Do both...it's just over an hour from old basing to Rykas.
    I could chart a course to take both points of interest along the way.

Reckon if that was the case, we would be there only about 1500hrs...

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  8. RedRock

RedRock Street Fighter +

See you at the Village Hall :thumbsup: Not bothered about going to Ryka's tbh.

hoppielimp likes this.
  9. hoppielimp

Thanks for the company. Sorry about the routing through Farnham :( at least we saw some planes :)
    Longer day than planned, hope you got home safe and aren't aching too much !

10. RedRock

RedRock Street Fighter +

It was a good run out, nice pub by the river. I enjoyed the bit of the air show we saw. Not sure how many miles were covered but I had to stop off on the way home to fill up again! It's been awhile since I filled up 3 times in 1 day. Was a tad achy when I got home and it took an icecream and bottle of beer to revive me enough to wash down the bike and put it to bed. Thanks for leading :)

lammyR6, Jon Weston and hoppielimp like this.
  11. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Sorry could not make this one, just too far for me today, had quite a few things to get done :(

12. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Sorry I couldn't make today. Had to work this morning & had already got plans for this afty. Glad those who went had a great time. :thumbsup: