1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Thursday Evening 22 September

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by JimBo, Sep 21, 2016.

1. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Not able to get out tonight so lets celebrate the equinox with an evening ride.
    Sun sets at 7 now so an earlier start is required.

Meet at the 7 Diner, London Road, Polhill, Halstead, Kent, TN14 7AA
    Depart 1800
    Return about 1 1/2 hours later for swift pint.
    Route to be, as always, decided on a whim.

All welcome, but please post here if you are interested.

2. KeithM

KeithM Twist N Go

I'll be there Jimbo!

3. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

:thumbsup: It's looking to be a nice evening.

4. TheBlondeFella

TheBlondeFella Sport Tourer +

Sorry Jim, there was no way i was gonna make it there in time for 6.
    Maybe there will still be time for a weekend ride?!?

5. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Thanks to JohnA and KeithM for your company on the ride and in the pub. Got some good roads in and managed to avoid the blinding sun after a quick direction change. Two attempted wipeouts and one near off road excursion (it was the sun guv, honest) but managed to survive all three.

Will, sadly, be the last evening ride this year. It seems like the sun is setting earlier and earlier each day now.
    Oh, 'ang on, it is!:p Will post up some weekend rides before the weather deteriorates, but not this weekend Steve, family commitments.

Tomasbe, Vitesse45 and BlackHornet like this.
  6. TheBlondeFella

TheBlondeFella Sport Tourer +

Thats OK Jim, my brother is visiting from the US so this weekend wouldn't have worked anyway. Keep me posted for the next weekend ride out ...