1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Lydden Hill Race Circuit April 22nd

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by MrGreen, Mar 30, 2017.

1. MrGreen

MrGreen Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

For all who are interested East Kent Advance Motorcyclists are holding a free event at Lydden Hill. Details are below.

[​IMG]

Orbea and BlackHornet like this.
  2. Orbea

Orbea Off Roader +

I'm so glad you posted this. It was a great excuse for a ride, and I even took my Daughter on the back with me for the first time. And I'm pleased to say she seemed to love the whole experience! She was understandably a little nervous at first, particularly with the thought of leaning over for corners, but by the time we got home after heading in to Faversham for a quick drink she said corners were now her favourite bit. And she loved how motorcyclists nod to each other! We managed to grab a couple of goodie bags at Lydden, bought a t-shirt each and a couple of neck rolls and said hello to everyone at the Robinsons Canterbury stall. There were a lot more stalls than I imagined there was going to be. Thanks for posting.
    (I've hopefully attached a poster for the Bikes at the Bay event in Sandwich in August).

Attached Files:

3. MrGreen

Excellent. Sounds like you had a lovely day out. I'll post that event you mentioned up on the forum and facebook next chance I get. Have a good weekend :D

4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

I was hoping to get there yesterday but rain stopped play for a while.

5. Orbea

Orbea Off Roader +

Thanks, yes sorry I probably should've done that a bit better myself! :blind::fpalm:

MrGreen likes this.
  6. MrGreen

It's all good. I should keep on top of all the events a little more now it's getting warmer. Hopefully there will be more to come :D