1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Prescott Bike Festival

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by Beelady, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

Sunday 9th April. Near Cheltenham.
    Riding up tomorrow, hotel overnight and home on Sunday evening.
    Bike packed, house sitter/animal minder installed and I'm getting excited now. Hoping to meet a few from a couple of other forums on Sunday and the weather's looking good :)

2. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

I'd never been to this before, but it's going on my list to go to again. It was really good fun to watch, in beautiful surroundings. Really well organised by several different groups of Bloodbikers and there were loads of stalls to buy from, things to look at, including some very good club displays and the paddock was packed full of interesting bikes.
    The actual hill climb was my favourite part. Even though Accessengineer and I were very limited to how far we can walk we had no trouble finding good viewing points and the bikes and three wheelers just kept coming, with no boring breaks, waiting for the next one to come along.
    There was vintage, modern, one off weird builds, 50cc upwards and although there was a running order it was a glorious jumble of different things to see, smell and listen to. One of the quickest runs we saw was made by a Laverda Jota that looked as if it had just left the showroom, but there was no holding back. Awesome seeing it climb up and round a really tight hairpin bend.
    I could go on and on. It was a brilliant day and the perfect weather made it even better.

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Sounds good, might have to to add it to my to do list

lisa lou likes this.