1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

J&s Uckfield Bike Night

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by Fergy, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Apparently they have a bike night (what ever that entails) on Thursdays from about 6 I think, anyone ever been or going tonight? As it is on my home I was thinking about a little diversion :)

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

I am working today and won't be back early enough :-( Maybe next week.

3. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Their bike nights vary, at first they had a few guests, and stunt riders messing around up and down the road, but mostly it is just a place where bikers turn up, and mill around, there is a burger van there generally, but that said halfords and Mc D's is only 50 yds away

4. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Saw this too late. Was waiting for guests as well. Will make it at some point though.