1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Stolen Bike In The Hove/brighton Area Ktm Duke 125

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Scarlett, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Scarlett

Scarlett Learner

Partners motorbike got stolen from 3pm-6pm in Hove, UK on Thursday 13th April.

We have reported it stolen but I am trying to post everywhere to let everybody know, just in case.

I have looked today in my car for 6 hours, at dump sites, cul de sacs, tracks, back roads etc with no luck so far and again yesterday at 9pm for an hour.

It is a KTM Duke 125 (2014), wrapped in electric BLUE vinyl, but underneath it is grey.

The REG is NK12 DYU

What makes it NOTICEABLE: If you see this bike, what makes it noticeable is that it only has ONE WING MIRROR! We realised it was stolen when we went to go and put an entirely new set of wing mirrors on. So I assume it still only has one mirror!!

please help!

Pictures of motorbike (this KTM Duke does not have the 'graphics' on it anymore like in the photos) please see attached. KTM.jpg 17862018_1592553150774524_3639795709155867635_n.jpg File_000 (2).jpeg