1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

New Speeding Fines In Europe

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Tony, May 6, 2017.

1. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

2. Vitesse45

Vitesse45 Street Fighter +

oh CRAP......better behave then :(

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Or just don't get caught :thumbsup:

4. RedRock

RedRock Street Fighter +

Lucky 4 me it was delayed a week. Was gonna happen on 1st May so I heard when I got back from Europe where I got flashed exceeding limit by 100kpm :shrug:

lammyR6 and BlackHornet like this.
  5. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Some sat navs do have Speed Camera Safety Areas for EU on them, although it is illegal it is very unlikely you would get caught with it if you have half a brain, better than getting flashed by camera, if you want to be right on top of it, you can get a full Camera and mobile speed camera sites as a download for some sat nav systems or run it on phone via blue tooth to headset phone hidden, (will need a lead to charge battery GPS runs them down real quick