1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand Now

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by T.C, May 11, 2017.

1. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

This Moped nicking disease is becoming an epidemic as well, and now someone is really badly injured because these scumbags shits decide that someone as a bike that they want and so they follow him for some distance and then attack the rider in broad daylight.

I am not a nornally violent person but.....Anyone caught running these bastards over and causing serious injury to them should be given a medal

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...d-for-miles-by-moped-theft-gang-a3535846.html

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

I have an old car that anyone is welcome to borrow. Has a full tank of fuel so should get a few :)

3. Tomasbe

Tomasbe Custom cruiser +

The scroats are more and more cocky, unfortunately. Working in London I see them everyday. No number plates, doing wheelies, riding wrong way, etc. But what can you expect when you have no police on the streets and no punishment. :nah:

Roadwart and Pilbs like this.
  4. Stubbsy

Stubbsy 125

The thing is the biggest problem is the police can't chase them because the idiots take off there helmets, and if they fall off and get hurt it's the polices fault. It's a massive problem in london and the police are aware things need to be done but what?? Talk about frustrating

5. Tomasbe

Tomasbe Custom cruiser +

That's what I mean by no punishment and no consequences for a bad behaviour. The moment they get hurt they run to mommy wiping the nose on a soiled sleeve.

Roadwart, MaDProFF and BlackHornet like this.
  6. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

But that has been an issue for the past 25 years + so nothing has changed in that respect.

We used to get told 1 attempt to stop the vehicle, no ramming.

At one point we were not allowed to enter into any pursuit until one night a guy who raped a woman in her own home was making his getaway, the registration plate was circulated and when seen by a Police crew all they could do was wave to the offender as he went in the opposite direction because they were not allowed to go after him. (Pleased to say, said offender was eventually caught and was sent down) but the point made at the time was do the coppers get done for disobedience to orders by pursuing said scumbag, or risk a neglect of duty charge?

Fortunately sense prevailed when it was pointed out to senior top brass that the primary function of a constable is the protection of life and property, the detection and prevention of crime.

So, pursuits were re-introduced but only traffic crews were allowed to get involved, which was fine providing we had the cover on or...The night car was not at the other end of the county.

We got/I got slaughtered once for pursuing a Renault 5 Turbo that failed to stop. I was on the bike, said vehicle was touching 120+ went around a left hander and collided with an HGV coming in the opposite direction. I remember seeing the roof peeled off like an orange skin and the drivers head flying past my left ear (minus the body) as his bonce was sliced clean off his shoulders.

Put paid to the bandit drivers antics ;) but the truck driver undersatandably was a bit traumatised although there was nothing he could have done.

I got questioned in the press as to why I was pursuing the car when it was a simple fail to stop? Why did someone have to die? The fact that the driver had carried out 2 armed robberies aony a short while earlier didn't seem to come into the equation as far as the press was concerned where my view was that we had just saved the tax payer a lot of money by not having to pamper to al his needs for the duration of a prison sentence and he certainly would not be up to any good in the future.

After that things started to change around the country as senior officers who were looking to further their careers rather than be good Policemen (and women) decided to introduce rules where our hands became tied.

As far as rank of file was concerned, there was nothing wrong with what we were doing, providing honest and innocent members of the public were not involved and this happens sometimes and the crew has to live with that, but as far as the scumbags are concerned, they have 2 options!.... Stop or accept the consequences and to me, that is how it should be still today.

Sorry, I will get off my soapbox now. :whistle::oops:

Stars and Stripes likes this.
  7. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Yeah but this little dick signed his own warrant. When he bragged about the small fine he also posted up a picture of the court letter showing his home address. I think the last laugh won't be his

T.C likes this.
  9. T.C

T.C Custom cruiser +

Whats the saying? Revenge is a dish best served cold? Just seems very appropriate in respect of this scumbag.

I wonder how long he will be analy retentive for? :) And will anyone care? I hope not!

BlackHornet likes this.