1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

13th June Tgnif 5 Bbq And Bike Night, Icklesham

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by lammyR6, May 24, 2017.

1. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

The "Thank God it's Not Friday 5 BBQ & Bike Show" is on at the Robin Hood in Icklesham again.

"We are pleased to announce we will be holding our fifth BBQ & Bike show, all bikes will be entered into the show and we are keeping our prices low. So why not come out and have some fun in the sun"

6pm onwards.

2. lammyR6

3. lammyR6

Plan to pop along for a little shufty :)

4. Beelady

Beelady British Superbike +

Have to give it a miss this time. It's the first time we've not been there. The first year was the best as there were really good raffle prizes and not many of us. I think we all went home with several prizes. All for a good cause though so I'm sorry we can't make it.

5. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

a nice little evening out :thumbsup:

I didn't win the best bike or even the best jap bike :cry:
    but enjoyed sunshine, burgers and bikes plus a catch up with a few friends :D

6. lammyR6

It was a good turnout and perfect weather for it

BlackHornet likes this.