1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

National Police Clamp Down Week

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by BlackHornet, May 24, 2017.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Ok people just to give you heads up. Starting tomorrow is Motorcycle Action Week. So as of tomorrow Sussex Roads Policing Unit will be out in force using marked and unmarked Motorcycles focusing on motorcycle riders. This will be total enforcement and NO education. So far this year there has already been 8 fatalities 6 of which were rider error. You will have nothing to fear if you are doing nothing wrong and riding appropriately and your bike is legal. Please take care out there. For 125cc riders ksi (killed and seriously injured ) has risen by 29%. The majority of these collisions have been in 30mph zones.

Not just Sussex but looks like lots of forces are out to get us

Roadwart and Blade rr6 like this.
  2. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

Best put my baffles back in when I'm out delivering crystal meth then:thumbsup:

Eagle and BlackHornet like this.
  3. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

I think the side car will be out with the pooch riding shotgun.

4. BlackHornet

make sure said pooch has his shotgun licence to hand :thumbsup:

Beelady, Eagle and hoppielimp like this.
  5. Mikey

Mikey Street Fighter +

Not sure if it's coincidence, but this morning on the ridge group of bikes swiftly passing followed by police car with blue lights going

Also Tom....spotted yesterday morning on the bike didn't wave tho

lisa lou likes this.
  6. BlackHornet

oh sorry :bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

7. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

So rude! Lol ;)

lisa lou and BlackHornet like this.
  8. Vitesse45

Vitesse45 Street Fighter +

not sure if this was bike related but i saw 3 separate police cars with blues on around and one of them very politely flashed at me :shrug: luckily he was going the other way and I didn't stick around to see if he wanted a 'Chat' :rolleyes:
    Screenshot (156).jpg Screenshot (157).jpg