1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Aug 29, 2011] Ashford ''Chile Dog Run'' (TN249JZ)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Hanna, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Anyone have any plans to go out on the bike Monday? I'd sort one myself but I have no sense of direction, no satnav and don't know the local roads very well!

So if someone fancies taking up the challenge I'd like to spend a good few hours on the bike, starting somewhere like Wessons or Blues Boys and with a cafe stop that has excellent cake. Excellent cake is a must as it'll be my birthday and therefore I will sulk like a child if I don't get excellent cake! :mstckl:

2. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Josh and I were talking about something bikey related on Monday, although I'm not sure how inclined you might be for a portion of it.
    Could probably manage a ride out aswell I reckon. If I forward Josh the route he can sat nav us around the backroads of Essex :thumbsup:

3. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I might be up for this if I get a day pass. Would like to avoid the A roads and motorways especially as it's a Bank Holiday ??? I have a good B road route to BoxHill

4. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

If weathers good i might head out to The Chalet Cafe, Henfield Road Cowfold West Sussex, RH13 8DU and then on to Boxhill....

5. megawatt

If we can avoid the BH traffic I may join you mate. Got a good route to Cowfold from yours?

6. megawatt

7. Sporty1200

Possibly.. not been to Boxhill for a while though.. alternativly the American ' Train Diner' in Ashford was a thought to check out the Chille Dogs... :eat:

Hanna likes this.
  8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

chiilie dogs could be good :eat2:

Hanna, Skortchio and Sporty1200 like this.
  9. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Chili dogs you say, now that could well be worth getting up early for.

10. megawatt

I still have some good routes around the Marsh that me n Hoppie didn't do. Can research some around Ashford as well?

11. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Train Diner in Ashford gets my vote... milkshake! :bounce:

Yoda likes this.
  12. Sporty1200

Chille Dogs looking fave at the mo.... :D Hope Yoda sees this he's partial to a sausage in his bun... :D and he did reccommend the place..

Ive not much knowledge of roads that way (Leave it,,,, before you all comment about my snav ;))... so please do Allan..

13. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Right, time to go on the beg for a hand!:hlp:

14. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

I'm in, or up for it. No, not Yoda's sausage :eek:

15. megawatt

Will do! What time and where do we fancy meeting up? I'm at TN316PG if you wanna meet at my place. Can take you on some good roads to Ashford frome her to American diner and then do some more after? 1000 or 1100 at mine?

16. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

i like the sound of this:)

17. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

as long as nothing has been planned for me, and i get my calipers stripped and put back together in time might be up for this :thumbsup:

18. megawatt

Gimme a shout if you need any help with em?

19. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

mostly done now, just waiting on new dust seals... typical issue with the 6 pot tokicos on the ninja - crap had got in past the seals and started corroding the ally... popped the pistons out and cleaned up all good now. just need to double check the famils hasnt planned anything for me on monday ...

20. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I will meet you all at the Dinner --- What time will you be there Sunday is about only free Day in the Week