1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Injured Overseas?

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by T.C, Sep 11, 2017.

  1. T.C

    T.C Street Fighter +

    I know I have covered it briefly in the past, but more and more people are being involved in crashes outside of the UK whilst on Holiday, and often people will believe that they are going to have a problem making a claim because they will be subject to the jurisdiction of that country.

    My colleague Paul McClorry is an expert in overseas claims and has written an article about how the law works and what to do in the event that you are unfortunate enough to be involved in a crash or injured whilst outside the UK.

    Hope you find it interesting.

    hoppielimp and Beelady like this.

Share This Page