1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

New Sentences For Death Caused By Dangerous Driving

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by MaDProFF, Oct 16, 2017.

1. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

The risk factors are really starting to weigh against progressive riding (lets call it that) as much as we try and ride sensible most of the time, there are times when the conditions are right for a little more Fun, (lets call it that) and to get it wrong in a fraction of a second, and an accident occurs that I hate to say it but you could end up getting Life in Clink. Just even being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

They are dieing to set Examples, and I know it will be a rare sentence but alas a possible one.

At the end of the Day I do finally see the fun of driving, and riding slowly diminishing :(

ALL because of Cyclists

2. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

Blame Jimbo :poke: ;) :p :disco:

Tomasbe and BlackHornet like this.